First responder stress and burnout contribute to well-documented difficulties with health and work performance. You and your families suffer the impact. Improve the resilience of your teams through pre- and post-incident trainings.
- ICISF Approved Instructor, Peer Support Training: Assisting Individuals in Crisis, Building Skills for Crisis Intervention Teams, Critical Incident Stress Management, Group Crisis Intervention, and Suicide Awareness: An Introduction for Crisis Responders (CEU’s available)
- Assessment and Intervention of Substance Problems
- Ethics and the Disaster Response Worker
- Managing Sleep Deprivation in First Responders
- Stress Management and Resilience